It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 03:02 AM   #1
(female)

michan HB Usermichan HB User
Unhappy PMS Severe nausea

Hi, I'm 20 years old and I have been dealing with PMS for while.

First of all I have hormone imbalance (Too high estrogen)

The main issue I have is that I get so nauseous from about a week before my period. It gets worse towards to the actual cycle and it continues until after the cycle.

I never get to the point where I actualy throw up but the feeling that I get 'I might throw up soon...' is really horrible. Stomach feels really unsettled and I lose apetite.

Im generally a happy person, but nausea really does makes me feel down and upset. Nausea is one of the thing I can't cope especially when it's really strong. When nausea is strong I pretty much spend my day resting (when I move I gag) and often I get anxious.

Sometimes I get severe diarrhea as well, but that's been controlled by the medicine I take called Questran.

I take supplement of Evening primrose oil and starflower oil.
I'm thinking about going on Birth Control as I see a lot of people's story on Internet how they got better after taking them. Im worried if there's any side effects? and any worth taking them...

Does anyone else suffer similar condition like mine?
I don't know anyone around me who has similar condition so I get worried

Closed Thread