It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
(female)

nlb80911 HB User
Exclamation ok i need help with this it's annoying me please read

Ok so what's going on is. Itching,and burning in the vagina area around the lips and opening , but I have normal discharge ,no smell , nothing funky going on besides the outside , I'm thinking irritated or yeast from soap or hairspray that ran down my back in the shower we don't think its std cause me and my bf are both faithful so any suggestions ?, ps it felt better after I washed it with just water the next day. I'm highly sensitive to certain stuff down there

Old 11-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
(female)

Cleveland216 HB User
Re: ok i need help with this its annoying me please read

I think maybe you should wash it with what doesn't irritate you. Might be a little uncomfortable for a couple days but keep washing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
(female)

nlb80911 HB User

thanks apperently you can get yeast on the outside then it moves in i just used a one day monistate worked great ,

Old 12-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #4
(female)

ladyjadey HB User

sounds like thrush i had it a long while ago but as awful as this sound i used natural yoghurt..... it has to be fat free SUGAR FREE! MAKE SURE if u use it its all natural with no added sugars or anything like that! i popped a bit (dont have to be loads) on a tampon put it in for 5 mins or so took the tampon back out did this twice a day for 2 days and put some yoghurt on my "lips" aswel bit of a strange feeling tho :S wiped most of it off and it was gone totally. if u don't use natural plain yoghurt bacteria feeds from the sugar and can make it worse so it has to be plain natural yoghurt and sugar and fat free! if that don't work tho see a doctor im not a doctor so i could be wrong but that is what mine was when i had those symptoms good luck hope it works!

Old 12-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

miss345 HB User

Try wearing cotton underwear...It sounds like you may have an allergic reaction from something you are using...Take care...

Old 12-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
(female)

Louise93 HB User

Sounds like Thrush but you normally get discharge with this. Try having a bath morning + night. No soaps in the water or anything. If it carrys on best going trying thrush cream if that doesnt help go to your gp

Old 12-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #7
(female)

ladyjadey HB User

i didn't get any other symptoms other than the burning an itching no discharge or anything think i was a bit sore aswel... if i remember right but im not sure was so long ago. hope u got it sorted

Closed Thread

Tags
sex, sexual health, vagina, vaginitis, yeast infection