It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
(female)

simple one HB User
Unhappy skin off of side of clitoris

Whenever I pee it burns like heck. In checking this out I found that at the side of my clitoris there is skin missing. It is raw and stings terribly. What can I do? What can I use to heal it? It is in a bad spot because its always moist and will take a while to dry up. Can you help?

Last edited by simple one; 11-05-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Old 11-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: skin off of side of clitoris

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple one View Post
Whenever I pee it burns like heck. In checking this out I found that at the side of my clitoris there is skin missing. It is raw and stings terribly. What can I do? What can I use to heal it? It is in a bad spot because its always moist and will take a while to dry up. Can you help?
Ouch! Hi simple one, Welcome to the healthboards! Wonderful place!
Sounds so painful! I hope this helps some, mostly time will heal this. Keep clean & dry. I think get a new spray or stream bottle. Put 1 part iodine/ povidone wash to 10 parts water. About 11 ounces total. After you use bathroom, squirt or spray from top where skin missing letting it flow down to bottom with gravity while sitting on toilet. Blot dry again from area you want clean to dirtiest part. Do this everytime. Neomycin ointment is
controversial about whether it aids or slows healing, so ive read. Wear cotton panties or none under dresses or gowns when in privacy of own home. Iodine/ povidone, betadine is good for killing gram negative bacteria that live in perineal & rectal areas. I wouldnt scrub with washcloth. But, in tub make sure you wash gently & well from top hurt area to the bottom. Blot dry with clean towel or cloth each time. Some brands of triple antibiotic creams & in the store area by vag yeast medicine you can find tubes of cream that have numbing agents. But, might keep to wet. I would
go to dr if not getting better day by day. Hope this helps you. Thank you, gmak p.s. only if you are not allergic to shellfish or iodine!

Last edited by gmak; 11-05-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: p.s. add welcome

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
(female)

mmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB User
Re: skin off of side of clitoris

Fresh air to the area for about 30 minutes daily should help. Also apply Petroleum Jelly (doesn't sting) a few times daily.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #4
(female)

simple one HB User
Smile Re: skin off of side of clitoris

Thanks GMack and MMisty for you replies. They both seem to have some
helpful hints that will be worth trying..

Closed Thread