It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 09:49 PM  
(female)

howdyy HB User
skin at front of vagina; pieces of skin and some looks torn -- please help!

i'm seventeen, and i have only been fingered a few times, but that was months ago, and there was minimal bleeding. i have no idea if my hymen was torn, but i doubt that it was honestly.

in the past few weeks i masterbated for the first few times, and this week i've been itchy. the front of my vagina (i guess its the front? its closest to my stomach side) looks like it has pieces of skin that look and feel the exact same of the rest of my vagina. it looks like the front area zig zags in skin a bit instead of just being straight. it's like there are different small flaps.

i'm not gonna lie, i go to a private christian high school and i have no idea what it's supposed to look like. xD i just want to make sure nothing is seriously wrong. i cannot go to a doctor for this, so the only thing i can do is storebought remedies i guess.

thanks so much for anyone who tries to help. i've been freaking out and there's no one i can talk to.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2012, 10:01 PM  
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: skin at front of vagina; pieces of skin and some looks torn -- please help!

Hi there, no need to be embarrassed. I hope I can put you at ease. My best guess is that you are suffering from a bit of irritation if you have been rubbing that area for the first times. You do not mention any cuts or tears, that would look like scratches.

Keep the area clean and dry, with cotton underpants for the next few days. The itching should go away quickly. Do not use talcum powder down there. Pat with witch hazel.

As far as the uneven skin, that sounds normal for many women. I hope this helps, but if you have additional questions ask away... There are lots of women here who are happy to help you out.

Last edited by writeleft; 11-05-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2012, 10:06 PM  
(female)

howdyy HB User

Thank you so much! You're a sweetheart.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 PM  
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

You are very welcome. that is what we are here for.

I am excited...this is my 5,000th post! I am happy it was used to help you.

Janet