It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
(female)

angel2343 HB User
period

I take my birth control for 4 years every day at the same time had sex on october 13 had heavy bleeding on october 29 through nov 3 and had heavy bright red blood for 3 to 4 days when i was supposed to get my period now it is november 6 and i have been spotting for two days now what is the chance i really dont want to be pregnant iam in college and really focused on school Ive taken my pill every day at the same time and ive never missed a pill taken many tests and all say negative

Old 11-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Whynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB User
Re: period

I don't think you're pregnant. It sounds like you did have a period. Was this the normal time for you to have your period? It could just be different this month due to some hormonal changes. I would continue taking the pill, and If you are still concerned you might be pregnant, wait 2 weeks and do another test. At that point, if you really are pregnant (and I don't think you are), it would show up on that test! Good luck to ya!

The following user gives a hug of support to Whynowthis:
angel2343 (11-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
(female)

angel2343 HB User

yes on october 29 it was the exact day i was supposed to have my period took another test yesterday and says negative when should i take another one and it doesnt help that my mom stresses me out all the time about this

Old 11-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Whynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB User

I don't think you are pregnant. If you are really concerned though, go to your doctors office because they can do a blood test that is much more sensitive so it would be able to pick it up if you are. But since you got your period, I really don't know why you think you are pregnant. And really the tests would show if you were by now! So I really think you and your mom are stressing over nothing! But if you still don't believe it, try the doctors office, but I would still expect the same result---negative!!

Closed Thread