It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
(female)

jpdhld HB User
Whats going on with me!

Hello Hello, I am a 35 year old mother of 3 boys! Ages 7 and 4 yup thats right TWINS!
The last couple of days I have been feeling light cramping and tender breasts, especially around my nipples! OUCH! I do not have ragular periods I think that I have not had one in maybe 2 years, and may children are a resault from fertillity treatments, so I dont belive that I would be preg cause why in the world at 35 would my body JUST WORK! I did do a mid-morning preg test (store brand) yesterday that was neg. but seriously I only ever remember having sore breast with preg. So I am looking for imput! Could it be period or preg. Could it be to early to have a positive preg test? I have no clue if I was preg when exactly it would of happened. But my passed pregs I got super super bad morning sickness and I have nothing yet.
I am thinking more that its pre-period stuff ugh I have no CLUE!

Old 11-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
(male)

james4478 HB Userjames4478 HB User
Re: Whats going on with me!

It's hard to say if you ben filling like that for 2 or 3 months i would go get checked out by a doctor you could be pregnan of faulse pregnantsey.
but at any way goodluck and God Bless

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #3
(female)

jpdhld HB User
Re: Whats going on with me!

thanks for the reply...i have only been feeling like this for about 1 week! I have not had a period in about 2 or 3 YEARS...long time! But as of today I still have sore breast , cant lay on my tummy cause OUCH! and No period , My husband works at the clinic in the lab so tomorrow he is bringing home a blood test kit so he can test that and see if I'm prego or not.....if not I guess I'll be seeing my doctor if this breast pain dont let up! And if it possitive I guess I need to prepare my self for morning sickness to start in about a month or so....

Closed Thread