It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
(female)

thinkingboutyou HB User
Question Im sexually active, and my period is late, but my period isnt regulated.

So my boyfriend and i are sexually active. About the last week of September on a Saturday night while we were having sex the condom broke and he pulled out immediately. He didnt *** yet and i ran into the bathroom and went pee. Then i went into the shower and started washing down there trying to make sure nothing happened. Then we got a morning after pill and i took it. About a week later i had my period. It was the heaviest period i had ever had. Lasted for about 5 days, and then a few days of spotting happened. Now it is November 10th and i havent had my next period yet. The last day i could recall my previous period ending was the 10th of October. But before that period all of them happened to fall around the 20th. My periods arent regulated so i dont know if im pregnant or just not having because of stress and they arent regulated. I have alot of discharge lately and i feel like im getting those cramps, but nothing happening. Im getting very moody too. I think it is almost so unlikely that im pregnant though because we ALWAYS use protection. and he ALWAYS pulls out before he does. Plus it happens like 5 sec. after pulling out. No other condoms have broke. And my periods have gone like this:

-Jul. 8th-Aug. 5th- (lasted about 3 weeks)
-Aug. continued from July
-Sept. 20th-22th (was brown/old blood VERY light and short)
-Sept. 28-Oct. 10th (extremely heavy, no cramps)
-Oct. continued from Sept.
-Nov. Nothing...

As you can see my periods arent regulated at all, ive gone months without them. These a very ESTIMATED dates but you get the point. Am i not having my period because i had SUCH a heavy flow from the pill.? Please help, my periods fall on the weeks of 7th's or 20th's. So im thinking about waiting another week and a half before i full on panic. Im at an age where i should NOT be having sex or should have to be worrying about this so maybe this is why i am SO stressed. Maybe the stress is adding too. Im taking a test tomorrow (Nov. 11th) to see if i am pregnant. Also from Aug. 10th to Oct. 10th i was in volleyball so i was exercising alot. And im pretty sure some time in the middle of Oct. i had a very light red liquid come out for about a day or so. Any advice.? PLEASE dont harp or bag on me, i know what i have gotten myself into, i just need advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2012, 02:51 AM   #2
(female)

LauraLauraLaura HB User
Re: Im sexually active, and my period is late, but my period isnt regulated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingboutyou View Post
So my boyfriend and i are sexually active. About the last week of September on a Saturday night while we were having sex the condom broke and he pulled out immediately. He didnt *** yet and i ran into the bathroom and went pee. Then i went into the shower and started washing down there trying to make sure nothing happened. Then we got a morning after pill and i took it. About a week later i had my period. It was the heaviest period i had ever had. Lasted for about 5 days, and then a few days of spotting happened. Now it is November 10th and i havent had my next period yet. The last day i could recall my previous period ending was the 10th of October. But before that period all of them happened to fall around the 20th. My periods arent regulated so i dont know if im pregnant or just not having because of stress and they arent regulated. I have alot of discharge lately and i feel like im getting those cramps, but nothing happening. Im getting very moody too. I think it is almost so unlikely that im pregnant though because we ALWAYS use protection. and he ALWAYS pulls out before he does. Plus it happens like 5 sec. after pulling out. No other condoms have broke. And my periods have gone like this:

-Jul. 8th-Aug. 5th- (lasted about 3 weeks)
-Aug. continued from July
-Sept. 20th-22th (was brown/old blood VERY light and short)
-Sept. 28-Oct. 10th (extremely heavy, no cramps)
-Oct. continued from Sept.
-Nov. Nothing...

As you can see my periods arent regulated at all, ive gone months without them. These a very ESTIMATED dates but you get the point. Am i not having my period because i had SUCH a heavy flow from the pill.? Please help, my periods fall on the weeks of 7th's or 20th's. So im thinking about waiting another week and a half before i full on panic. Im at an age where i should NOT be having sex or should have to be worrying about this so maybe this is why i am SO stressed. Maybe the stress is adding too. Im taking a test tomorrow (Nov. 11th) to see if i am pregnant. Also from Aug. 10th to Oct. 10th i was in volleyball so i was exercising alot. And im pretty sure some time in the middle of Oct. i had a very light red liquid come out for about a day or so. Any advice.? PLEASE dont harp or bag on me, i know what i have gotten myself into, i just need advice.
I've heard the morning after pill and affect your periods for a while, especially making them very heavy when you've first taken it. However, if you're worrying then go to the doctors because you definitely won't be the first person to suffer from something similar and you won't be the last either!

Closed Thread

Tags
period delayed, possible pregnancy, sexual activity