It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

curly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB User
Was I pregnant? Did I miscarry?

I know how weird this sounds... But, yea... Any feedback is appreciated!!

So let's just start with what's going on right now. Well, yesterday. I woke up with stomach cramps that felt like period cramps. I thought, no way, can't be my
Period cause I just had it less than 3 weeks ago. And I'm pretty consistent! Always falls on a Friday towards the end of the month. So I wake up to heavy cramping (always have real bad cramps) and no flow. But when I wiped, there was tissue-y stuff. After a while, still cramping, I went back to the bathroom and there was dark dark blood. But not a flow. I've been stressed out recently so I figured it was all the stress, especially since I hadn't missed a period and haven't had intercourse in over a month, and gotten a period since then.

But then my mom asked me how I was feeling. I've been feeling extremely nauseous for the past few days. To the point where I could barely move cause I thought I would hurl. Then I started think... I was also eating a lot...but I thought I had finally gotten my appetite back and was have a'fat' week (my appetite fluctuates between barely eating to staaarving). I've also been eating sweets frequently (hardly have a sweet tooth). And back to the nausea!!! I was popping pepto and zantacs left to right!!! I couldn't drink sweetly carbonated drinks with feeling ill, would feel sick as soon as i took a couple bites of certain foods. Etc. So when mom asked me if I've been feeling better, I thought to myself, actually yea... I've felt zero nausea since yesterday....... Since I got my period.... Or pseudo period!

I still don't have a real flow. But when I pee, there's bright blood. And I'm still cramping. Feels almost like a reg period, without the actual flow (maybe it just hasn't really started yet... I dunno!!!!).

I'm buying a pregnancy test tomorrow. But what does anyone think? I guess the sudden stop of the whole debilitating constant nausea is what led me to preggo/miscarriage scenario. Is it in my head? I've had some other symptoms along the way (ovary pain, which I thought was ovulation pain even tho it was earlier than calendarded, clear discharge, etc...).

Thoughts? All my girlfriends are too busy at the moment to talk to them about it...

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread