It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
(female)

dhsgrad2012 HB User
Smile Possibly Pregnant???

For the past almost month and a half i have had random feelings of nausea and have had to use the bathroom way more then i used to before. My nipples hurt like crazy and my boobs have gotten slightly larger. I am sexually active with my fiancee. I missed my period both last month and this month. I have taken multiple pregnancy tests and all of them come back negative. Is there a possibility that i could be pregnant and for some reason the tests show up negative? Has this ever happened to anyone else? thanks for any advice in advance :-)

Old 11-16-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User
Re: Possibly Pregnant???

Yup. I didnt find out that I was pregant until I was 3 months. All of the at home tests came back negative. I would suggest making an apt to have a blood test. Thats how I finally found out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
(female)

dhsgrad2012 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrsofpainsucks View Post
Yup. I didnt find out that I was pregant until I was 3 months. All of the at home tests came back negative. I would suggest making an apt to have a blood test. Thats how I finally found out.
thats what ive decided to do cuz im like really worried and i dont want my baby to have anything wrong just cause me being like oh im not pregnant the tests say no you kno what o mean? how fast do u get results back after having blood work done and how much does it cost i dont have insurance right now

Old 11-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User

If you go to planned parenthood they go based on your income and if its low enough they just ask for a donation. There may also be a pregancy center that isnt affiliated with pp in your area. just depends on where you are

Closed Thread