HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Women's Health (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/womens-health/)
-   -   Unprotected sex during 30th day of cycle can be pregnant?. (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/womens-health/928067-unprotected-sex-during-30th-day-cycle-can-pregnant.html)

Lala09 11-18-2012 06:38 AM

Unprotected sex during 30th day of cycle can be pregnant?.

Hi. I just joined the site and find very much reliable answering the questions of members. Just wanna know im just 19 . My partner and i had a unprotected sex during the 24th day and 30th day of my cycle. And i have irregular period can i be pregnant?.

gmak 11-18-2012 06:59 AM

Re: Unprotected sex during 30th day of cycle can be pregnant?.

[QUOTE=Lala09;5090915]Hi. I just joined the site and find very much reliable answering the questions of members. Just wanna know im just 19 . My partner and i had a unprotected sex during the 24th day and 30th day of my cycle. And i have irregular period can i be pregnant?.[/QUOTE]

Hi,lala, Welcome to healthboards! Im glad to see you. But you seem scared. Im so sorry.
With irregular periods its harder to gauge what is going on in your body @ the time this occured. Usually, if a woman has a 28 or 30 day cycle, she ovulates between the 7th & 14th day of her cycle, starting with the 1st day of her last period, 11- 14 especially. But, not always. Esp if periods irregular. When you say irregular, what do you mean exactly? And, do you think you have symptoms?

Lala09 11-18-2012 08:20 AM

Yes,im really scared. Before i have a regular period but now it was changed the last period i had is last oct.18-22 and it took almost 2 moths since i have that my period i)n't ussually that late before it came up only days late. Thats why it really give me a hard time tracking when will i ovaluate or fertile. Now im experiencing abdominal cramps,a sort of backackes and headaches. That makes me scared alot.

gmak 11-18-2012 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=Lala09;5090954]Yes,im really scared. Before i have a regular period but now it was changed the last period i had is last oct.18-22 and it took almost 2 moths since i have that my period i)n't ussually that late before it came up only days late. Thats why it really give me a hard time tracking when will i ovaluate or fertile. Now im experiencing abdominal cramps,a sort of backackes and headaches. That makes me scared alot.[/QUOTE]

Hi lala, was that october period lighter or shorter than normal? Are the cramps like menstrual or period cramps?

Lala09 11-19-2012 05:31 AM

No, the period i experienced last october is normal just like before , now the cramps are killing me, and also the backache, and sometimes headache.

Lala09 11-19-2012 05:37 AM

No the period i experienced last october was just like my normal period im having, but the cramps im having now is killing me, its not just like the normal period cramps,im also having a backache. And sometimes headaches that takes seconds.

gmak 11-19-2012 09:21 AM

[QUOTE=Lala09;5091434]No, the period i experienced last october is normal just like before , now the cramps are killing me, and also the backache, and sometimes headache.[/QUOTE]

Hi lala, i think there would be alot of good to just by a home test or go to dr. If too painful go to ER. Something is wrong, pain is an indicator of that,imo. If tubal pregnancy thats an emergency. It sounds like the pain is bad. If to bad to wait for dr appt, go to ER. Thats what i would do. I hope everything is ok? Thank you, gmak