It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
(female)

raewyn22 HB User
Unhappy Female Breast issue - damage from weight loss?

Hi there!
I have a question about the skin or tissue issues in the female breasts.

I am currently twenty years of age and have gone through serious body changes in my life. I grew up kind of chubby and went all the way to size 16 pants and full size 14 C's and I think one time into a D in the bra cup at a young age (very early teens). When I was 16, I went on a serious diet and exercised probably a bit too much. I got my results that I wanted having lost weight quite a bit! (from a 70kg girl to a very steadily falling 55, 50, 40kg.. etc) It fell fast once I lost the first 10kg. I went to size 6/8 pants (as my lowest) and went all the way to a 10A bra! .. And yes I did develop anorexia at the time.. Having fallen to a scary 34kg =/
However after a couple months, maybe a year, I gained weight again to get my health and body image back to a more normal state. I went back to size 10/12s in pants, and easy going bra sizes like 10 C and 12 B. However, since my ups and downs on weight. My breasts seem to be quite "different" and to be honest in my opinion "ugly". I really feel self conscious about them. They are not perky, they sag, fold, wrinkle with the excess skin, and barely have any "body" to them (fat). If I were to lay diagonal to the floor, in a push up position, my breasts are only about 2inchs thick, they droop. If I lay down, they spread eagle out to the sides (normal) but look really flat and dimpled inward or outward to the sides. My aerola looking like a rock dropped into a pond making ring wells but in a skin way (not as nice as the water version!) Other than this, in a standing position, the aerola is no longer as rounded as it use to be, it is oval and stretched downward to the floor. My skin just looks terrible. You don't notice stretch marks particularly (not the deep purple kind, more the tiny lighting wave ones! - if you look closely) but you notice how many small lined folds there are if I lift my arms up or shoulders up, and sometimes even if I shift to one side, etc. It's like I just have too much skin on the top half of my breasts? (and essentially worn skin,)

Is there anything I can do? I'm currently a 10B but I don't really fill it out, I fold in the bra. And I'm averagely thin in my opinion. I don't know my weight and haven't for at least a year (as since Anorexia, have not wanted to look at "weight" ever again). I exercise regularly and my eating is stable however not the best especially some days, but I'm nowhere near anorexia anymore.

Last edited by raewyn22; 11-20-2012 at 04:02 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to raewyn22:
sjs40 (12-30-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
breasts, excess skin, loose skin, underweight, weight loss