It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
(female)

livelove12 HB User
Extreme vaginal itching

I am 18 years old. Last week my fiance and I had pretty rough sex, after not seeing one another for four months while he was in basic training for the army. After a few days, I noticed I was extremely sore down there, so I looked and I found two small cuts on the bottom of my vaginal lips, as well as on my perineum. I called a nurse hotline and was told to ice it and apply neosporin or vasaline. After doing this, the cut hasn't healed, has gotten worse, and I've developed a rash on my vagina and anus from the constant moisture. I noticed that another cut has appeared on the upper lip of my vagina as well. I don't know what to do. It hurts so badly and constantly itches. I've stopped wearing underwear, kept the area clean, try to keep it dry but when its dry it itches even more. I also noticed that on either side, under my pelvic bone, what I think is my ovaries are protruding and painful to the touch. I don't know what it is or what I should do. PLEASE HELP

Old 11-27-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
(female)

girly45 HB User
Re: Extreme vaginal itching

I'd highly suggest seeing a Dr. for this because this sounds like it's just getting worse. The cuts could be infected. Next time, if this is the case, make sure there's more foreplay or add lube to prevent tearing (ow!) I'd wear a dress and keep the area as dry as possible even though you say it itches more. I'd say baby powder could keep the buttocks area but the fragrance in there might irritate it more, so maybe avoid that. The only problem with vaseline and such it doesn't allow the skin to breathe, so maybe that's causing the rash? Do you usually get rashes there?

Usually itching means a yeast infection. I'd seriously see a Dr. at a quick care clinic (no appt needed) though, sounds like you're in a lot of pain. Hope it improves!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
(female)

preposterous HB User
Re: Extreme vaginal itching

Google the nearest sexual health clinic in the area you live. They are usually walk-in clinics which require no prior booking. Alternatively, you can refer to your local GP who usually gets hold of the clinics' list.

Closed Thread