It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
(female)

khop92 HB User
Unhappy Can you get pregnant if the condom breaks inside you on the day your period ended?

Can you get pregnant if the condom breaks inside you on the day your period ended?

My period just ended today and my boyfriend and I had sex. He came inside me while wearing a condom and when he pulled out we found out that the condom had broke. We don't know if any got out or not, but it had made a huge hole that wasn't there before or at least wasn't big enough for us to see when checking before we used it.

Oh and my period was only 4 days long and I had not had once since October before this one. In case that affects it.

Also, about two weeks ago I stopped using my birth control pills because they were making me really sick. I don't know if that affects it or not. Please help. I am still in college and really don't want to end up pregnant.

What is the possibility that I could be pregnant?

Old 12-05-2012, 03:31 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Can you get pregnant if the condom breaks inside you on the day your period ended

It is possible you could be pregnant. Not necessarily probably but certainly possible. You might want to take a test.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread