It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 03:27 AM   #1
(female)

MsFlameOn36 HB User
Unhappy Please HELP!!!!! NAIR BURN ON VAGINA!!!

I have been using Nair on my vaginal area for years and nothing bad has ever happened. One day I was using it and went to wipe it off and OH MY GOD it was the worse pain ever. I apparently got some of it on the inside of my vaginal lips and it burned me very bad. It's sore, swollen and has some bumps and not to mention the itching is so intense that when I scratch it bleeds!!!!

I went to the doctor and she prescribed was Cortisone 10 for the itching which didn't help much. I don't need itch cream I need some healing!!!!!

I was told to use Neosporin but I'm not sure if I'm able to use it on the inside of the vaginal lips, lord knows I don't need anything else going wrong in there. I've tried Vaseline but it's just to slippery and when I go to the bathroom all I'm doing is wiping it off. Can anyone give me some advice or has anyone else had this problem? What can I do to heal this problem? I'm in so much discomfort!!!!!

Old 01-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
(female)

moodymoonchild HB User
Re: Please HELP!!!!! NAIR BURN ON VAGINA!!!

I highly suggest A & D ointment and liner pads. Yes, it is similar to vaseline, but it is thicker and should help you heal quicker.

Yes, you will have to wipe it off and reapply after peeing, but it will give you relief and be a barrier when you do pee, so it doesn't burn. The pad will help so it doesn't feel so gooey. Good luck.

The Following User Says Thank You to moodymoonchild For This Useful Post:
MsFlameOn36 (01-16-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
(female)

MsFlameOn36 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodymoonchild View Post
I highly suggest A & D ointment and liner pads. Yes, it is similar to vaseline, but it is thicker and should help you heal quicker.

Yes, you will have to wipe it off and reapply after peeing, but it will give you relief and be a barrier when you do pee, so it doesn't burn. The pad will help so it doesn't feel so gooey. Good luck.
Thank you so much!!!!!!! I am definitely going to start this immediately.....

Old 07-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
(female)

hrplady1 HB User

My god, the PAIN!!!! This just happened to me this morning and it's unbearable. I'm using Neosporin, but it doesn't help when I urinate. Did the A & D oil help? How long did it take to heal?

Closed Thread