It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
(female)

Adaydreamer HB User
We really would like some help?

I had my period December 20th to 25 was a normal period. But then January 8th I started my period again, it lasted till the 12th was a normal 5 day period... But this morning, the 20th I started bleeding once again... It's not heavy like my normal period , I only wore a pad today and I have been good, normally it's a heavier flow. The 14 th and the 15th I started my birth control only took the two pills because like when I was younger they hurt my stomach so I stopped, I don't know if this could be the reason to my bleeding or if its a possibility to pregnancy or something more medical like a cysts. On the 12th we had unprotected sex, where we didn't pull out or anything , I know stats say its very slim to get pregnant on your period , but I looked back to my ovulation dates and it says that I was fertile the day after my period and was ovulating on the 17th. I don't know if the information I gave can really help or anything , I'm sorry if I gave to much but I have never done this before and well I really would like other people's thoughts or advise. So please feel free to respond. My fiancé and I would really like anyone's suggestions

Closed Thread