It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
(female)

shinebright HB User
Almost 2 weeks late on my period! Am I pregnant?

My periods haven't always been on point. Sometimes they're off by a few days and sometimes they can be off almost a week. I'm sexually active. I had an incident over the summer where I had to take plan B but I still got my period that month (just late) and every month since then. However, my period is two weeks late. I'm not sure if I'm just stressed or if I really could be pregnant. I use protection, but I'm not on the pill. I plan on taking a home test this week, but I've heard stories where they don't always come out true. This is really serious for me, I'm not trying to conceive anytime soon. So if I am pregnant, I would like to know asap. I'm having symptoms such as sore breasts, abdomen discomfort, bloating, nausea, headaches, and queasiness. Please help.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Heatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB User
Re: Almost 2 weeks late on my period! Am I pregnant?

Could you be pregnant? Of course. The symptoms you listed are that of PMS as well. The only way to tell if you really are pregnant is to test, no one here is going to be able to say you are, it's not possible. There are test out there that can tell the day after a missed period. I hope you get the results you are looking for.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2013, 06:04 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I agree that the only way to know is a test. I'm not sure where you heard that home tests are not accurate but that's just not true at all. Especially since you say you're two weeks late, there's no way that it wouldn't be accurate at this point. If you really want to know if you're pregnant or not, take a test. No one, not even a doctor can diagnose a pregnancy based on symptoms alone.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:21 PM   #4
(male)

RJM951337 HB User

So i'm just wondering.. Were/are you pregnant or was it something else???

Closed Thread

Tags
period, pregnancy