It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 03:04 AM   #1
(female)

jal915 HB User
Chance of pregnancy without intercourse....?

5-10 minutes after a small amount of semen may have gotten on my hand I used the bathroom. I grabbed the toilet paper, touched it slightly to my labia majora (outer lips) and remembered that I did not wash my hands. Is pregnancy possible from this? If semen was transferred to the toilet paper and then to my labia majora is there any chance I could become pregnant?

Old 02-13-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
(female)

AriannaKay HB User
Re: Chance of pregnancy without intercourse....?

Hey, I'm not an expert but I've done a lot of research on pregnancy without sex. I'm thinking in your case it's very unlikely since the semen was probably dry by the time you made any type of contact. I've heard that semen dries up and the sperm dies within seconds, depending on the environment. If it's ejaculated into your vagina then it's the right temperature and atmosphere to keep the sperm alive to be productive, but I've heard it dries up quickly once it leaves the penis. Also, toilet paper usually isn't going up in you, so even if there was semen on your hand and it transferred to the toilet paper and then got onto your outer lips, it would still need to travel up into the vagina and do all it's fertilizing and whatnot. Again, I'm not an expert, but I think it's highly unlikely.

Let me know what happens.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread