It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 06:08 AM   #1
(female)

meowmix456 HB User
Anyone know what's wrong with me??

Hi im 18 and im suffering some pretty painful symptoms. Im hoping one of you might be able to help me out.
I guess ill start with this..
I was a really health kid until i turned 13, first hospital visit, first ( and only ) ambulance drive. I had to get an emergency tonsil disectimene (idk if i spelled that right lol). I healed nicely. Everything all good. Few months down the road i started ocassionally getting servere abdominal pain. My grandma gave me AZOs after i told her my symptoms. I began being sexually active with one person at 15 for about a year and during that time i got tested then put on birth control (depo) and gained alot of weight the UTIs came back except alot worse and the azos didnt help so i got tested again came back clean nothin just a typical UTI went on for the whole year until i turned 16 decieded that maybe
Sex was the cause so my at the time bf broke up with me and i didnt have sex for a month still got the reaccuring UTI.i got of birth control, lost all 50 pounds very shortly the UTIs stopped for about 2 months. Then came back and brought an eye infection with. Got some more antibiotics for the uti and they told me i had pink eye and prescibed me eyedrops. Which didnt help my eye just got worse with use then i got celulitus in my finger and it swolled up i went to the emergency room a few days later because it was spreading up my arm and made it hard to move. They scapled my finger and gave me more eye drops for my "pink eye" my eye was bad for about 4 or 5 months. Then it healed with some new antibiotics they gave me at the doctors for yet another uti. My eye is permanatly lazy now thanks to the doctors who misdiagnosed me. Im worried, well im pretty sure they have been misdiagnosing my utis also, i was tired of the yeast infections from the pills so i kept taking my crannberrie suppliments, eating lots of yogurt, urinating frequently, drinking lots of water and yoga pants. But this past year ive had some bazaar symptoms. Pain ive never felt before excrutiating menistral cramps, bloating of my lower abdominal area, abdominal pain, sharp bloating in my sides and center abdominal area, horrible lower back pain right below my ribs, heat flashes, light headedness
Dizzyness, i went to the ER and they told me another freakin uti. So i feel like theres something bad going on with my reproductive or digestive systems. My period is always the 1st of every month 5 days long regular bleeding but soo much pain especially the first day. I cant even stand or move i just lye down for as long as possible still. And it still hurts. I know its tmi but maybe 4 months ago i was having sex with my boyfriend of 2 years and it felt like something popped in my lower abdominal like an organ errupted i couldnt breath heat went through my body and a tingley pain in my stomach moved to my hands then head i couldnt breath. Its the only time ive ever felt tmhe popping feeling but these past few weeks ive felt the dizzyness, nausea, light headness and heat flashes ofrom that time. And my hairs thinning, i have ridges in my nails, im always tired and dont want to move. My bladder gets bloated now sex hurts and i have a gnarley filmy discharge with small think white spotts or chunks. I dont know whats going on.. i know if i go back to the doctors they'll misdiagnose me again. The lasttime i went in to kcms they just assumed another uti fter i told them about the popping and gave me more antibiotics, which i dont even take anymore i just save them or flush them. Is it because im on medicaid? I cant afford regular insurance i can barely afford my cheap apt with my waitressing job. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks~~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread