It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
(female)

Bec1515 HB User
Smile My septate hymen

So I found out about my septate hymen when I was 12 and honestly didnt know what it was until last night. I had alot of problems using tampons and it was very painful. I am 15 now and I finally figured out what it was... I read about it and read that alot of people have actually cut there's off. About 1hour ago I cut it at the top. It didnt hurt very much and im glad i did it. Im worried about infection but im just gonna make sure i keep it clean.
I was going to tell my mom and go to the doctors but im not very close to her. I have low confidence and was scared. In NO WAY did i do this because I was going to have sex but I did it for the future because im not ready to do that. There's a dangling piece of skin but I might cut it off two. Idk yet im just glad it over with

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
(female)

whatw HB User
Exclamation Re: My septate hymen

I just cut mine ! I had know what it was for awhile. I have recently become sexually active, and I thought it would break but nope. So just then I was like. Nope. I'm cutting it. I ran the scissors under hot water and then put hand sanitizer on them. I wasn't really thinking and now I'm worried about getting an infection! Did you get infected? How long did it take to heal? Mine bled quite alot. I'm wearing a pad just in case it starts again. God. I probably shouldn't of done it. Ahhm help me .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
help asap, hymen, sex