| THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.
TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE |
| | Possible CF diagnosis
Possible CF diagnosis
[ Back to Messages
Posted by Hilda
on October 24, 2000 at 22:44:36:
We are currently waiting for our grandson to be tested for CF as the pediatrician believes that his digestive symptoms warrant the test. Can anyone tell me if early diagnosis is important....we will have to wait a month at leasty for the test...and his Mom has been trying to get help since he was 2 weeks...should we wait it out or push harder? what can be done immediately to prevent the diahriaa which has the consistency of oil? Any guidance will be appreciated
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:55 PM.
Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!