It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Message Board
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE





Message
Posted by Debbie on December 07, 2000 at 14:05:11:

In Reply to: Re: Amalgum is it dangerous? posted by Jen on July 03, 2000 at 18:22:49:

My friend has just gone through the procedure of having five mercury fillings removed. Within the 24 hours of the treatment she has suffered from unusual sensations and sensitivites in the throat, and hollow and sometimes painful feeling in the stomach.

Is it possible that some of the mercury was swallowed and digested during the treatment. We would appreciate your response.

Regards
Debbie Knight

Follow Ups

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!