Discussions that mention lexapro

Open to All Other Health Topics board


Is being on Paxil worth it? I was prescribed Paxil 20 mg. My doc told me to start it however I wish. So I have taken 1/2 a pill, then skipped a day, then took 1/2 a pill on the 3rd day. So I really haven't taken much

I am on 20mg of Lexapro which works on about 70% of my stress - the doc wants me to take Paxil also, hopefully to make up the other 30% of stress.

So far with Paxil I felt a mild sick stomach, and a unrestful nights sleep.

Any ideas on PAXIL would be great! Thanks

[This message has been edited by Citykittie (edited 03-24-2003).]