It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Message Board
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE





Message
Posted by Lisa Money on August 24, 2000 at 21:33:18:

In Reply to: Re: To Treat or Not? posted by Donna on August 24, 2000 at 09:37:03:

Hi Donna,
I sure sound like you are going thru the same things we have been going thru. We have elected to wait to go on meds until the outcome of his second EEG in about 3 weeks or his 2nd seizure which ever comes 1st. He wants to do to school dance tomorrow night & there will be lots of blinking lights & strobes. It scares me to let him go but I think he really needs to go. I guess I will just sit by the phone in case anything happens or I might just go the dance & keep a watchful eye on him. Might not be a bad idea, he is too girl crazy!!!!!
keep in touch
Lisa


Follow Ups

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:42 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!