Posted by regulator
on March 07, 2000 at 17:39:03:
When I was thirteen I got poison ivy real bad. I had gotten poison ivy quite a few times. This one time
though I got poison ivy real bad and my feet swelled up really bad. The doctors did not know why
this happened and did all kinds of tests.
Now I'm twenty-two years old and have noticed for the past two or three years that everytime I get really
sick my feet swell up. Mostly on the heels. I can't even wear shoes because of the swellness and stick
to sandals. If I do wear shoes it seems to get worse. It burns and it itches. Everyone I know always thinks
this is the wierdest thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.