Posted by TDgal
on March 30, 2000 at 02:18:29:
Last year while i was working around a barn i wore the usual Justin Ropers leather boots with leather soles. And because of the barnyard acid several layers of boot wore off before i even noticed. The sole was so thin i could feel gravel on the balls of my foot. Anyways, I got this hard whitish uncomfortable area in the center of the ball of my right foot. I used corn removers, salycilic acid, etc. I have had my Dr. (not a podiatrist) cut away at it. But it seems to fill right back in. When i put one of those bandaid corn pads on it, it will remove a small lump of it then a few days later it will be back. My foot is sensitive and sometimes painful in this area especially to direct pressure. Is there anything i can do? And what the heck is it? My doc said it was caused by the pressure. But he never gave it a name. HELP please. Thanks.