[ Back to Messages
Posted by Mr.
on October 29, 2000 at 23:18:58:
I'm a fifteen year old male and I present with the following syptoms:
1.When I am disappointed, angry, or sad, two opposite voices start talking. One tells me that it's gonna be okay and another just keeps talkin about what happened and how i should get even and what I did to get in this shape...It sometimes insults me and tells me to hurt myself or someone who hurt me.
2. I constantly have sexual fanisties
3. I have two personalities, one is quiet and withdrawn, and another is very open and sociable.
4. I often have fanasties of power, money, and happiness
5. I am always in need of attention
6. I am relucant to let anyone into my life because I'm afraid of being mocked or embaressed.
As you can see, many of these symptoms contrdict each other, and they are tearing me apart, because one says go this way, and one says go the opposite.
What disorder is this, and how can this be treated without medication and, if possible, without any visit to the doctor/psycologist?
Thanking you in advance,