It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Message Board
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE





Help, I need to make a decision!

Help, I need to make a decision!

[ Back to Messages ]

Message

Posted by Sandy on November 20, 1999 at 10:40:24:

I haven't recieved any response to my previous question. I would appreciate ANY input. I have a C5/C6 herniation on both sides of my spine causing nerve damage (accorrding to EMG). My Dr. asked if I want to try an epidural (PT failed) before trying surgury. He said it would decrease the inflammation around the nerve root but not shrink the disc. Any experience at if this works and for how long? The type of surgery he is talking about is a micro-disectomy not fusion. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sandy



Follow Ups




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:14 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!