It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Message Board

Posted by Inge on December 30, 1999 at 07:23:03:

In Reply to: Re: depress mother with a ADD 13-year old child posted by Mary on December 24, 1999 at 10:13:04:

Hi ! I heard about this herb tablet from herbalife called NRG that works wonders on children with ADD. I have also seen the results of them. Look into that. May help your child.
: : At first I could not understand why my 13-yrs old son was so lazy,unmotivated why did he talk excessively. My eyes opened when he failed the 7th grade. He was so ready to start school and get on the right track. Sadly this did not happen. We asked the school system for help after his 1st suspension 2-weeks after school stated for excessively talking. His teacher's said his talking is disruptive to teaching other children. My son had 2-suspension in less then a month all due to signs of ADD. I don't know much about ADD only what I have read. I need help. I am becoming very depress trying to find ways to deal with his ADD and keep him in public school.

: Time to sit back and take things one step at a time. First talk to your sons doctor and tell him about your suspiscion of ADHD and ask for a referral for testing for this. Once he is tested and a proper diagnosis is made you can go from there. With a diagnosis of some kind you should have no problem getting the school to give him the help he needs. Remember, I used the word SHOULD in the last sentence. If you do get some type of diagnosis for his problems you are then protected by the American Diabitlites act and the school must provide the help he needs. Good Luck.

Follow Ups

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:07 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!