View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 10:24 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 45
bubs HB User
Unhappy Desperate...please help

I've been soooo tired and achey for such a long time. Now my hands and feet are really hurting. After suffering from chronic hives for two years my allergist found that my thyroid antibodies were "off the chart" according to him. They were over 700. He put me on .25 snythroid daily. My latest blood testing showed my TSH at 7.07. This has been after taking snythroid for 4 months. My allergist really doesn't want to see me again.....My PCP hasn't a clue. My question is, should I go to a rheumatologist or an endocrinologist? My case is rather complicated since I suffered from Lyme's disease in 2002. I was treated immediately for it but it is still showing up in blood tests. I also have extremely high antibodies to parvovirus and epstein barr........Does anyone have a suggestion as to what type of doctor I should see? I need to start feeling better!! Thanks in advance to any replies.

Sponsors Lightbulb