View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 12:30 PM   #3
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22
Neuro HB User
Re: Facial numbness and TMJ?

Originally Posted by Grrmotts
To be tested you should go to your dentist or a TMJD Dentist. Until then I would go to the nearest drugstore and buy a nightguard to help with the grinding. I bought one, it cost about 30 bucks CAD.
I will do that. Thanks. Do you know if a family doctor would be able to diagnose it. Also, how would they diagnose it, through an MRI?