View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 07:12 PM   #1
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 68
Pandakaity5 HB User
Unhappy Have you ever heard?

OK, well I was diognosed with PTSD, and I have really odd nightmares. I die in all of them. I get killed by the person who hurt me. I had my mom call my doctor, and she has said that it would be a good idea if I went to a doctor who specializes in ptsd. I have never heard of one, so I am just wondering if it is actually a doctor who does, or if it is just a hypno therapist. If any of you have been to a doctor who specializes in it, can you tell me if it works? Thanks, I would really appreciate it!

Sponsors Lightbulb