View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 02:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Posts: 1,497
sammieP HB User
Re: incontinence nurse / urologist

I would see if you can get an examination by a female doctor if that will make you feel more comfortable, it would be best to get it sorted out so as you can ensure there are no major problems in that area and if it is going to be a constant problem then there may be medication they can put you on to strengthen your bladder muscles.

Last edited by sammieP; 11-02-2004 at 02:27 PM.