View Single Post
Old 06-16-2001, 06:10 AM   #4
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Holly Lake Ranch, TX, USA
Posts: 1
serenityplace HB User

Were either of you injured on the job? If so have you applied for worker's comp? In most states, worker's comp will pay for retraining & help you find employment. If you are unable to return to the work force, you may be able to receive disabliliy, supplemental income or even a settlement from your employer.

Good luck