View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 08:14 PM   #4
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 36
findingdx HB User
Wink Re: They want her out of the school!!

What state do you live in? In my state i use a state funded advocate group, the name is Cause. Cause will go to your iep with you and help anyway you want. They know the rules much better then me and help me get what i want. Good luck. Plus I always use mediation team now to help with IEP that way school is not in charge of the meetings(this is also free of charge).