View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 09:30 PM   #6
justagirl428
(female)

justagirl428 HB User
Re: (i'm a WASTE of a person) girls don't like quiet guys

ok, first of all, you are NOT a waste of a person and don't ever think that. Everybody is different, ...the world would be a pretty dull place if we were all the same. So be glad, you're unique !

And as far as your quietness and girls thing, you will be surprised at how many girls are actually really attracted to the quiet guys. When I was in high school, all the guys I dated were quiet and weren't loud and overbearing. Most girls I know would rather be with a guy who is quiet and isn't so wild. Most of the quiet guys have a lot more to them then everyone realizes. And I'm sure you have a lot of interesting things about you that girls would like to know. Here's a suggestion, and I thought it worked pretty well... a guy that had liked me and I talked to online all the time finally suggested that we hang out. He was a really quiet guy and really shy, so it was a little awkward at first. But he finally admitted to me while on our date that the reason he was being so quiet was just because he liked me and didn't know what to say and he was afraid that he was ruining his chances with me cause of his quietness. And personally, I thought that was really sort of sweet that he admitted that. I'm sure if you try it , the girl will feel the same way. It's flattering to a girl to know that a guy likes you enough that he doesn't know what to say and you make him nervous. Cause, he wouldn't like you that much if he didn't worry what you thought about him. So, maybe admitting this to the girl will help!