View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 07:06 AM   #3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 37
debemak HB User
Re: 17 year old female with a chin hair????????

You may have something called polycystic ovarian sydrome. You do need to see an endocrinologist to be diagnosed. There is medication you can take to stop the unwanted hair growth and laser treatements to get rid of what is on your chin now. You'll want to be diagnosed asap because it can lead to insulin resistance and a chance of diabetes, as well as infertility problems.