View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 04:03 PM   #2
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 243
shellshocked HB User
Re: Need Help and /or Advise

My labs have been all over the place---and the doctors got a little ****** off when my levels were jumping all over the place. I'd ask the doctors to do a scan or biopsy or x-ray or something. Something's wrong. I'm sorry about the previous bc and the current positive biopsy. Do you have an oncologist? Will your doctor refer you to a specialist?
It's easy for docs to be casual about it----I've gone through that with several of the doctors I've seen.
The problems I had were out of their league---but they were too egotistical to admit it.
Try a good Ear Nose and Throat doc.
Good luck!