View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 09:10 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Suburban P
Posts: 1,892
GLSheridan HB User
Re: anyone have the answer

Originally Posted by Ccarrie76
not sure what type of pill it is but they are called ortho-tri just the regular ones, not low. i guess i will try it...just hope it works and dont mess everything up for next month

That's triphasic, and it's likely that you'll be unable to skip your period. You'll probably spot or end up getting your period anyway.