View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 09:08 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 210
rids HB User
Re: How/Where to get help???

There is a state advocacy office in every state. Language ( not speech ) disorders frequently involve reading comprehension.

Parent to Parent of Michigan can lead you in the right direction.