Divermon:

Ya that helps, my saliva labs were the following:
Testosterone: 127 (50-200 pg/ml)
DHEAS: 35.4 (3-10 ng/ml)
Cortisol Morning 6.7 (3-8 ng/ml)
Cortisol Noon .5 (2-4 ng/ml)
Cortisol Evening .7 (1-2)
Cortisol Night 1.0 (.2-1.5)

So as you can see my labs were low also, normal blood tests dont show this very well.
Anyway DHEA is an indication of your stress level, the way my doctor explained it to me was my body is fighting in the morning to make cotisol so my DHEA goes up because of the stress the adrenals are putting on your body. LOW Dhea can be a bad thing because your body isnt able to fight stress off. ITs your bodys way of coping with stress. Your male l am assuming so your testosterone looks good, how old are you, the older you get the lower the valvues. I am 27 and my testsoterone has been as low as 200 with the range from 200-1000. So for a 27 year old male 200 in this type of range is way low.
I would have the doctor do the following labs if you want to know whats really going on with your adrenals:
Metyrapone test (this tests your pituitary function)
ACTH Stim Test: Tests your adrenals to see if they can be stimulated
Prolactin: Cand tell if you have a pituitary tumor
Aldosterone: Another steroid made by the adrenals
IGF-1: Part of the feedback system

These are just some general tests that could give you a little more insight, if you want you can also take adrenal extract, this can help rebuild the adrenal glands, however you shouldnt take the extract if your going to have these tests done. Adrenal Extract will raise your cortisol levels and give bad results for your blood test.
This is a long and slow process, l have had 2 MRI;s of my Pituitary and 2 CAT scans of my abdomen and chest along with having all the labs done twice and sometimes 3 times. Its not easy figurring out the problems the adrenals/thyroid can cause.
Hope this helps let me know what happens.

VAN