View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 03:20 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 1,558
goldenwings HB User
Re: just a question...

Hello there,

Just to say there are diferent types of "lupus rash" which can only be diagnosed by a specialist. They can look the same as some lupus rashes but only definitive testing will be able to put a name to them if they are indeed are in any way "lupusey".

Have any of you looked into this type of rash as perhaps being a type of psoriasis, as you seem to be going through a lot of stress at the moment.

Just a thought I had which I wanted to pass on.

Take care

I am not a medical doctor, I only speak from my own experience of the illnesses I discuss here.

Last edited by goldenwings; 04-12-2006 at 03:20 AM.