View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 07:05 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 186
maggiemoo HB User
Re: prolapsed rectum and urinary incontinence

I don't know anything about a prolasped rectum but I suggest you see a urologist that will help figure out the cause of your urinary incontinence. You might need a different procedure done (by a different doctor) but it may all be able to done together so you only have only under anesthesia once.