View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 05:56 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
keepsgoin HB User
Re: I can't believe antivirals aren't working!

You say you've had herpes since February? Right? That's not very long and you body is still trying to build up an immunity to will probably notice getting less and less outbreaks as time goes on even if you didn't take anything. I feel like the OOO and OLE have worked a miracle for me but it could be a coincidence because my body is fighting it off now since I've had this since November because I had my first OB last a solid 2 months!!!!!!!! Kept having one OB after another until I started the OOO and OLE (you can read about it in my thread). As far as the prescription not working, I think that is pretty common that they aren't helping like people think they should. I also have a sneaking suspicion just like with my herbal cures that it's not so much the pills that are helping people but just the natural progression of our bodies building up antibodies to herpes and fighting it off naturally. LIke I said, it's just a sneaking suspicion as I'm a natural born skeptic...haha! Good luck and you are not unusual by any means as far as how you are feeling and having OBs one after another and the drugs not helping.
I tells it likes a sees it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.