View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 11:49 PM   #1
velvet rose
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 113
velvet rose HB User
lower jaw moved forward, how can i get it fixed

When I was 17 my teeth shifted on the right side. At 18, my lower jaw slightly moved forward. I want to get it fixed but there's no way that I want to wear braces--I'm a grown woman. I'd love to wear invisalign but I heard it's rarely used in most cases. So, what are my options? Surgery? Or is there some other way like a device to move my jaw back in place? My jaw hasn't moved that much, but it just annoys me.

Sponsors Lightbulb