View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 06:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 924
Blog Entries: 46
rosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB User
Re: i think i have plzzz

Yes it does, but you need a dx from a doctor and a treatment plan. My main care comes from a pain mgmt doctor where i have myofascial release with massage, physical therapy, and injections into trigger points (I also have chronic myofascial pain, which many people with fibro have)

I also had a ct of the head to rule out MS as most of us do when diagnosed. A doctor should do a tender point exam and i had this done by a rheumatologist.

I suggest that you read "Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain, A survival manual" by Devin Starlanyl.

I hope that you feel better soon by seeking a treatment plan that will be successful for you.

By the way, we are all different in our symptoms. Fatigue and the pain that you describe though are very common in people with fibro.