Thread: Sexual abuse
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 11:23 AM   #3
Join Date: May 2006
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Posts: 745
minnesotagirl HB User
Re: Sexual abuse

Do as the above poster states -- talk to your attorney general. And, I'd also consider mentioning this to the child's mother. But, she'll probably take it really defensively. So, your best bet is probably have the authorities intervene. I'd be very concerned about those children, too. Usually, that type of behavior cannot be surpressed without lengthy therapy and rehab, and even then it's unlikely.