View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 06:43 PM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 380
tglenn HB User
To Induce or Not To Induce...HELP!

I went to my doctors appt. yesterday and I am currently 39 weeks, dialated to 2cm and my cervix is soft. My due date is 8/24 but doctor said we can elect to do an induction this weekednd, if we don't deliver naturally by then. Any input/advice would be appreciated and taken into our decision making process. TIA!

Sponsors Lightbulb