View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 08:47 AM   #3
Coast Guard Dad
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Port Huron, Michigan
Posts: 160
Coast Guard Dad HB User
Re: Torso Crooked After Back Injury. Please Help!!

Yes, I recommend a Doctor that knows something about a Spine. You are out of alignment, see a chiropractor for the fix, and if that doesn’t do the trick, get an MRI and see a Spine Specialist after the Chiropractor. Drugs will not put you back in alignment.