View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 10:16 AM   #2
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1
spencerhg HB User
Re: Therapist Questions


I am a psychologist. Yes, you should try to see psychiatrist sooner than Dec 28th. And it should be a psychiatrist (MD) rather than a psychologist (PhD) because, even though the psychologist can also diagnose, only the psychiatrist can prescribe proper medication. I would hate for you to wait until December to get some relief.

Spencer Gross