View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 08:04 AM   #2
feelbad
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: need tips and advice on a pinched nerve thx!

i am really glad you are getting that MRI,honestly,i was just going to very highly reccomend that you get one done.the problem with having only X ray is that you just cannot see whats really going on within the vertebrae and the actual cord.i was going to tell you too to not have any actual adjustments done on your neck until AFTER you know whats up within the column itself.you just do not know for sure what may possibly be even pinching or compressing your spinal cord,any adjustments that may be done on someone in this position could really be disasterous for the patient.

it does appear from just the x ray that you do have some issues that need attention but you will have to wait til you obtain that MRI to really know where you stand here.just be very very careful about letting anyone do anything to your c spine.people have become paralyzed from these adjustments because they simply didn't know what the heck was really going on inside their cords.please let me know what the MRI states when you get it,K?good luck,Marcia